The biggest post production companies in the world use NukeX to design fantastic environments for Television and Films. Used with spectacular effect in Hollywood films such as Blade Runner 2049 and Ready Player One, total mastery of NukeX is an essential skill for a VFX Professional.
In this exclusive professional Edge-Trazos course we bring you the best NukeX training available in India to help you master your dream career.
- What is the tracker?
- How to stabilize a plane.
- Apply a matchmove to an element in a scene.
- The Corner Pin.
- Differences between tracker and planartracker.
- Uses of the PlanarTracker.
- Merge channels with Copy, Shuffle and ShuffleCopy.
- How to import files into the program.
- How to join layers (merge nodes) and their blending modes.
- Premult and Unpremult, two basic tools in Nuke.
- Basic transformations and animations in the 2d environment.
- Basic expressions, simple and complex, in Nuke.
- Blurs in Nuke.
- Deformations and Morphings.
- Deformation of elements for their integration with Smartdistort.
- Time warps.
- Creation of a 3d camera with the same movement than that of a plane.
- Integrate an element with perspective in a plane.
- Generation of a point cloud that render the plane (PointCloud).
- Generation of a polygonal mesh based in the “pointcloud” (PoisonMesh).
- How to generate an HDRI from still images.