With the rapid growth of Social Media marketing & OTT content, Motion Graphics is today more important than ever before. It is the number skill that any Digital creator needs to master the art of creating compelling stories for Brands, Media and Entertainment.
The EDGE Motion Graphics bootcamp course is designed to give you a foundational knowledge of the tools and techniques required to produce professional quality motion graphics using Adobe Photoshop and After Effects.
- The importance of Motion Graphics.
- Different uses of Motion Graphics.
- Movie Titles & Program Packaging.
- Logo Animation.
- Social Media & Digital Marketing.
- Information design.
- Choosing a Topic for the Final Project.
- Research and collect references.
- Find the appropriate music and effects for your Project.
- Design your Pitch Presentation.
- Obtain Instructor approval for final production.
- Importing Green-Screen Footage.
- Creating a clean Chroma Key.
- Spill Suppression.
- Adding a background to your Keyed footage.
- What is Rotoscoping.
- The Rotoscope, Roto Brush and Hair Tools in AE.
- Creating a Rotoscoped Composite.
- Create a complete Motion Graphics Opening Program package using all the tools and techniques learnt in the course.
- The project will contain a 15sec Opening Title Sequence, 5 and 3 second bumpers, title supers and a 60sec animated background loop.
- Project Screening and jury evaluation.