Motion Graphics Boot Camp
With the rapid growth of Social Media marketing & OTT content, Motion Graphics is today more important than ever before. It is the number skill that any Digital creator needs to master the art of creating compelling stories for Brands, Media and Entertainment.
The EDGE Motion Graphics bootcamp course is designed to give you a foundational knowledge of the tools and techniques required to produce professional quality motion graphics using Adobe Photoshop and After Effects.
COURSE OUTLINE (3 MONTHS)
- The importance of Motion Graphics.
- Different uses of Motion Graphics.
- Movie Titles & Program Packaging.
- Logo Animation.
- Social Media & Digital Marketing.
- Information design.
- Importing Green-Screen Footage.
- Creating a clean Chroma Key.
- Spill Suppression.
- Adding a background to your Keyed footage .
- What is Rotoscoping?
- The Rotoscope, Roto Brush and Hair Tools in AE.
- Creating a Rotoscoped Composite.
- Choosing a Topic for the Final Project.
- Research and collect references.
- Find the appropriate music and effects for your Project.
- Design your Pitch Presentation.
- Obtain Instructor approval for final production.
- Create a complete Motion Graphics Opening Program package using all the tools and techniques learnt in the course.
- The project will contain a 15 sec Opening Title Sequence, 5 and 3 second bumpers, title supers and a 60 sec animated background loop.
- Project Screening and jury evaluation.